Friday, May 15, 2015

Still here...


It's been quite some time since I've been here. Life. It's been super busy, but soooo good. I'm blessed. I LOVE my house, even to this day. Regrets? Eh...not really. Sometimes I wish I'd gotten the French Doors for my office, but in the grand scheme of things, no big deal. 
Every now and then, I do peek in on other blogs, and see some AMAZING folks doing some AMAZING DIY projects. I'm so jealous. I'm not handy at all, and I haven't really done anything major to the house. I've added a deck - I suppose that's the biggest project tackled thus far. Oh, and when I say *I* added a deck, I really mean I paid someone to build the deck. lol. Nonetheless, deck is there. I think my next major thing to tackle is finishing the bathroom in the basement. Oh, and I want to paint. Painting is so hard....how does an indecisive person choose a color scheme???
 
It feels good to check in. I won't say I'm going to do it on a regular basis....but I will definately do it again. :-)  I pray everyone's building and improving experiences are all that they want them to be....AND MORE!   Til next time...............


2 comments:

  1. Yes, my fellow Savoy builder!!!! I always look forward to any pics you have of your home :),gives me ideas, I update my page still pretty regularly, glad all is well with you,it was nice to see your post. Enjoy your deck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still read ALL your post...you are one of those AMAZING people I was referring to. Your home is truly wonderful, and I like to get ideas from you. :-) Please keep posting...you're an inspiration!!

      Delete