Friday, July 5, 2013

Christmas in July!

I certainly hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July holiday! My family and I certainly had a wonderful time together. And although we had a day of fun-filled events planned, that didn't stop me from swinging on by the house just to see if anyting was new. And what did we find?????

GARAGE GOODIES!! YaY! A Christmas delievery in July :)


I can't wait to see it all come together. The inside of the house looks pretty much the same right now...it's drywalled.


Ohhhh, and a pic for all those other members of the e-family who have commented on the cleanliness (or lack thereof) of the workers in the house. I was just reading a post the other day about spilled soda under drywall....well anywho, a present was left for me as well.

A lovely chicken bone in my family room :(

7 comments:

  1. Yay for goodies were being taped and mudded too right now but hey they worked through the holiday! Cant wait to see the goodies come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if a chicken bone is all you find, consider yourself lucky! :) Glad you got all your "stuff". Should get really exciting to watch your house come together now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least they clean before we move in. I can't wait to get our goodies too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so exciting!!! it's really going to get going now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas!!!
    This is the fun part!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yayy !! get ready to see a lot happening really fast !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a great Christmas in July!!! :-)
    I can't wait for my goodies! :-)

    ReplyDelete