Thursday, July 25, 2013

More pics

Took the camera back down to the house today to get a shot of the front with the painted door. Also, I really like the outside light fixtures. I think they are pretty.

The black door



Still waiting on the appliances for the kitchen. Of course, not much has changed from yesterday. Just looks like they've fixed some drywall issues and done some more paint touch ups.


Kitchen waiting on appliaces! And a fixed cabinet door.


Foyer transition to the dining room, and carpet color for the rest of the house (only the family room is different) I'm pretty satisfied with it - not too light, not too dark.



I have a feeling these last few weeks are going to feel like forever!!! :)

10 comments:

  1. There going to fly by girl trust me we still have over a month left you will be moved in and settled in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems like time flies but yet goes so slow! We are 7 days and a wake up away and I'm just not sure how I'm going to make it lol! The carpet is a pretty color, as you said not too dark and not too light! And those are the same coach lights that we have on our house too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll be in before you know it! Just don't disappear on us for too long. :)

      Delete
  3. The house looks great! You may have mentioned this earlier and I did not see it but is the driveway going to be two-toned like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's going to stay that way. The apron is concrete, but the rest of the driveway is asphalt. Is your driveway all concrete? I think this was the standard way for my community.

      Delete
    2. It must vary based on the area. All of the driveways in our neighborhood are the concrete.

      Delete
  4. Very cool! 18 days woohoooooo.... everything is looking pretty good. what is type of granite on your fireplace? Is it tropical brown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the winner!! Yup, it's tropical brown. I really think it looks good with the carpet. :)

      Delete
    2. :-) I picked the same one for our fireplace, I didn't come across any bloggers who has picked that to see the pictures, but now I feel good!!! I'm hoping it'll look as good with our hardwood!

      Thanks for posting the picture girl!

      Delete
  5. Wow, your home has come along beautifully. - Keith

    ReplyDelete