Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Some Little Things


Progress is occurring, even though it's not really super fun stuff - like those counter tops I'm dying to see!! But I love progress...anyway it comes. My countdown is under 30 days, and I'm soooo ready to move. (being ready to pack is a whole 'notha story!)

Shower is looking good
]\\

Ready to experience my Energy Star!


Master Closet - One of Two - YaY


Just one unit for me


The mini pantry


Front porch and started sidewalk
The makings of my driveway


Sidewalk started on the side of the house






7 comments:

  1. Girl they have really done a quick job were just now getting interior doors and trim you will be settled in way before us and then Im going to have you come on down to waldorf to stop me from going insane! Its so neat how they are able to do things in a timely manner! You will have your keys in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the energy star features. I was so excited when it was mentioned at our meeting the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great! can't wait for my energy star bills either!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they are going so fast!! It seems like they will be done in way less than 30 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 30 days wow!!! Time flies...
    Love the shower tile and closets!! Energy star is something I'm looking forward to too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll admit that the energy star thing didn't really move my needle until I came across these blogs (we've been spoiled in being the first tenants in the 2 place we've rented - i.e., all new places). However, after reading about how much money is saved, and how the HVAC systems are better, I'm glad RHs makes this standard across their communities.

    ReplyDelete