Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pretty, Pretty Everywhere!!

I went to the house on Saturday morning to meet with the Home Depot blind installer so he could measure all the windows. Imagine my surprise when I found a half naked man in my bathroom, installing the tile. Exciting! (not the naked part, the tile part!). I really didn't want to get in his way, so I already purposed that I'd come back to check out the tile work. So after church today, I went to see and take pictures of the progress. All the latest pics below :)

They've finally moved the dumpster, so I could get a good pic of the whole house. Just need the door painted. 

Fireplace with Tan Brown granite surround


Love the granite!

Hall bath

Ivy listello

Floor and cabinets

Master Bath tub

Listello close up - LOVE this!!

Shower - like how high they tiled - almost to the ceiling
Master bath tile and cabinets

11 comments:

  1. Its so beautiful I really like the tile in all the baths and the vanities are a nice contrast in color...half naked man huh hmmm maybe he knew you were coming LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lady!! :) The bathrooms were a pleasant surprise. I really like them. But girrrrl, the man! I was like...Oh My...Exit....stage left. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that master bath listello is very pretty! Love the sparkle, and they place it right at eye level so you can admire it while showering :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pretty indeed! No no not the naked man, tile indeed! Love the granite too. The cabinets in the baths are gorgeous! Good going girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is pretty, pretty everywhere!!!
    You are getting so close to being done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Stacey! It looks beautiful...I remember when you were just a lot stalker ;) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That made me LOL! Yeah, these days stalking is soooo much more fun :)

      Delete
  7. Lovely! I really like the hallway bath tile!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite phrase in this the blog "surprised to see the half naked man in my bathroom" LOL very cute, Stacey. Your front brick is gorgeous!!

    I have the same listello in our guest bathroom and it's so pretty. I refuse to put a shower curtain in there so I am researching for the frameless glass shower doors for the master and guest bathroom. The basement bath has the almond ceramic and listello and I look forward to designing the bathroom with the shower draperies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there. Just found your blog. I picked the same listello for my master and this is the first time i've seen it installed. Looks beautiful.

    Buildingveniceindenver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi June! Glad you found me...and your future listello. Let me tell you.....it's SOOOOO much prettier in person. You are going to love, love, love it!!

      Delete