Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Getting Really Close

I stopped by the house and forgot my camera!!! Ugh. But what I saw made me very happy. First thing I noticed was that my front door has been painted black. I think the front of the house looks really good. My neighbor was outside, and she informed me that my sod will be laid next week. Whoooo Hooooo! 

Also, I finally saw the granite counter tops, and I think they look perfect. And....all the carpet is in. LOVE the family room carpet with the wood floor. Now if I could only get that 'final' approval from NVR, all would be right in my world.

I did take a few pics with the phone I had with me. Not the greatest. I definitely will try to head back tomorrow and take more pics!







7 comments:

  1. looks great!! Your floor and carpet look very similar to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its almost done girl you go the counters are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah girl get some more pics because I want to see the door! The granite looks good and I'm digging the carpet too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont you just love those granite counter tops, I never thought I could ever afford granite, I try NOT to take them for granite...get it?? LOL..I crack myself up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh love it!!! You are right the granite looks perfect!!! And so does the carpet - beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the combination of cabinets with the granite. Also the carpet looks great! I agree with Lindsay....we want to see the door!

    ReplyDelete