Monday, May 6, 2013

I Can Dig It

As so frequently happens, work was hindering me from doing what I actually wanted to do - be at my lot watching some action go down. So of course, as soon as I did my time, I made a beeline over to the lot to see if anything actually occurred. As I approached the lot, I saw the bobcat, and thought "this is a good sign"! Sure enough, I've got a hole!! Whoooo Hooooo! Who would of thought I could be so excited about a bobcat moving some dirt around? LoL.

And on an even nicer note, I met my next door neighbor - he was out doing some weed-whacking. Seems to be a very nice guy!I warned him of my stalker-like tendencies, and he just laughed. I do hope he realizes I was serious. ;)

Looks like it will be rainy the rest of the week, so I'm assuming this little bit of progress will be coming to a halt. Maybe I'll visit again sometime this weekend and see if anything has changed.




9 comments:

  1. Nice hole there girly we didnt get a hole yet they had a bunch of trees to clear I did get to see where my driveway is going to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Seeming a lil more real, right? You are going to have an awesome lot...lots of land. Now we are on our way! yay!

      Delete
  2. looks like you got an anonymous stalker advertising his/her blog (j/k).

    Nice hole they dug there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! And so it starts..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright! Alright! Alright! Stacey!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! And what a nice looking neighborhood. :) I can’t wait to see the next pics, it seems like once they get going the progress can go quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea! And so it begins...

    Wasn't it great to drive up and actually see something actually happened on your lot???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, double YES!!! Lol! So nice to see some action. :)

      Delete
  7. Dig! Dig! Dig! Woohooo! Now, let the real stalking of the site begin.

    ReplyDelete