Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bricks in Action

Happy Father's Day!!!

Took a journey over to the house on Saturday afternoon, wondering if there would be any changes to see. And lo and behold...we caught the mason's in action!! I absolutely LOVE my brick! :)


Work is also going on inside...the plumbers look like they are close to finishing up. The tubs and piping are all in. Also, the duct work looks completed. I had a mini freak out, thinking a window in the master bedroom was missing. And anyone reading here knows I have a small obsession with windows!! :)  I asked my SR about it, and seems that this one particular window is not pre-cut in the frame, and is cut on site. So my window is coming. YaY! Yet another window treatment to fret about.

Closer look at the brick - it's LA CAVA for anyone looking at selections


Quite a bit accomplished...a bit more to go!




12 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! Can't wait to see it without the scaffolding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice brick choice...(clear my throat) same as mine, good taste!

    Coming along, loving it, cant wait to see your elevation take shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered if they worked on Sundays! Love the brick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naiiiceee brick! It's looking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great!! You are going to have a small fortune in window treatments - but it will be soo worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent choice on the brick. Everything is moving right along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color of your brick! Today's weather was really nice too, so I'm sure they made a lot of progress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Situated at the fringe of short distance to city,
    Sant Ritz at Potong Pasir (Singapore) in District
    13. the interlace condo

    ReplyDelete