Monday, June 3, 2013

Movin Up

Second floor is coming along. The weather these days has been so 'on again, off again'. It pours buckets of rain, and then we have magnificent sunshine. I started to not even swing past the house today, since the day started out so very rainy. But on the off chance some work got done once the sun made an appearance, I figured I'd check it out. And yes.....there was progress.

I took these pics from the car, and with my cell, so certainly not the greatest.






In other, more 'non-exciting' news, I'm starting my NVR approval process. As a recap - I did a short sale, and my initial loan approval was through an outside lender. Now I'm going through the NVR underwriting process. Let's all stop and have a moment of prayer for that one! I am glad to get started now....maybe I have a shot to actually close in August. :)

Happy Building and Blogging, my friends.

9 comments:

  1. Your loan will be fine we know people that short sold months ago and have already moved into their new homes..and YAY for all that progress good grief girl its moving fast were more like fraternal twins now! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nadine! Thanks for the reassurance. I certainly hope you are right!!

      See, your house is the QUEEN, my house is more like a princess. It takes time for the Queen to get dressed, but when she does....WATCH OUT! LoL. It's gonna be a beaut.

      Delete
  2. It is coming along, Stacey! How exciting!!! I will hold out prayers for your loan too! I am sure they really, really want you to have this house, just like us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Great progress getting it done around the crazy weather. Best of luck on your NVR mortgage approval - good thoughts coming your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our weather has been off and on, so I know what you mean! I am confident everything will work out for you with NVR :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending good thoughts your way, but you won't need them. They want you in the house.
    Fingers crossed the weather improves, the East coast is super wacky lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure everything will work out with your loan!! And you will be a proud owner of this beauty!! Its coming along so fast!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the house is looking great ! It will be complete before you know it ! I'm sure the loan will work out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found you blog! We are at exactly the same point as you and have half of a second floor!! Congrats - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete