Thursday, June 27, 2013

Drywall

The crew was quite busy today! Looks like 90% of the drywall is hung, so next week will be the mud/tape process. PM said the entire drywall process should take between 7 and 8 days. I spotted my siding sitting in the yard, so I'm hoping next week I'll get to see how the siding looks with the brick. Also, my missing window is no longer missing. It's been installed, and I must say, I'm MUCH happier with my master bedroom now.
 

standing at front door
family room

basement - finished side

master bed - new window on the left :)





morning room

morning room



9 comments:

  1. Oh, you will have so much natural light! That's wonderful! I love the extra window in the master; so glad that worked out for you. Can't wait to see the siding go up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl you got your window its all a whirlwind from here and who knows it might be an early close they are really working fast! YAY for all this progress in one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your morning room is beautiful!! It seems like your windows are much bigger than mine and it's so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the natural light !

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY STACEY, DON'T YOU JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF THOSE WINDOWS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's a whole lot of light! That is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jealous of all the windows! We got all that were optional (all of 2), one included with an extension and one we paid for. Things seem to be moving quickly for you. Can't wait for them to start putting in trim and fixtures in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo windows!!! Love your morning room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read from your last posts that you're counting your 30 days, and I thought I should follow your renovation journey. Glad you have very skilled men working on these drywalls. It's not a difficult task, but the assurance of getting it installed fast and properly matters, especially if you strictly want to follow a timeframe. >> Suzanne @ WaterLoo.CertaPro.com

    ReplyDelete